Best Price of The Year: $479.99+Free Shipping! ~
US in Stock, Arrives in 3-5 Work Days~
◆【Advanced Laser Engraving Tech】
Our Laser Engraving Machine compacts the laser system in a small and portable volume that suits your workbench;
The Glass Tube Based Laser Technology with High Performance Water Cooling System is the first choice for personal & home users, beginners especially.
◆【10 Key Control Panel & LCD Display】
Laser Power Control Panel including the laser power display, power setting buttons and a laser test switch button is user-friendly, and ensures you always get the correct power of laser.
LCD display above the control panel shows the temperature status of the laser system and water cooling system.
The E-Stop safety button immediately stops the machine in case of emergency.
◆【Adjustable Working Space】
The pre-installed backing board provides a normal height to engrave thin material like acrylic.
Removing backing board adds 2” of Z-depth and accommodate taller materials;
however, this reduces the workbed’s X and Y dimensions to 8” x 5”.
◆【Combined Dual Cooling System】
An efficient build-in fan is integrated in the machine along with a high-performance water cooling system (distilled water only).
Dual cooling system ensures any smoke and heat produced during engraving can be expelled out of the machine.
Note: make sure the temperature stays 60–70°F (16–21°C).
- Recommended engraving speeds: 100–500 mm/s
- Recommended cutting speeds: 1–20mm/s (actual speed depends on material)
- 12mm Focal lens diameter
- 2” Focal distance
- 20mm Mirror diameter
- Resolution up to 1500 dpi
- 0.5” Standard Z-depth (Workspace height with vented level board installed)
- 2.5” Max Z-depth (Workspace height with vented level board removed)
- Laser Cutting:
Acrylic; Wood*; Leather; Plastics; Fabrics; MDF; Cardboard; Paper; Corian; Foam; Fiberglass; Rubber
Acrylic; Wood; Leather; Plastics; Fabrics; Glass; Rubber; Cork; Brick; Granite; Marble; Tile; River ;Rock; Bone; Melamine; Phenolic; Aluminum*; Stainless Steel*; Titanium*
*Cannot cut hardwoods like mahogany
- Includes LaserDRW software with file viewing, project framing, basic design functions, and speed laser settings to convert your images into engravable G-Code files.
- LaserDRW is perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista.
- Work side-by-side with programs like Corellaser, CorelDraw (NOT compatible with LightBurn)
- Photo-ready for images in TIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, and PLT formats
- Not readily compatible with rotary axis devices
- FDA attestation
- CE marking
- 8” x 12” (200 x 300mm) engraving area
- 32” x 20” x 10” (80 x 50 x 25cm) overall dimensions
- 1 x Laser Engraver Machine
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x USB Type-B to Type-A Cable
- 1 x USB Flash Drive with Software
- 1 x USB Key
- 1 x Venting Exhaust Duct
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Double-Sided Tape
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clamp
- 1 x Grounding Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual